Complaint Review: Buyer's Union, Dreamier Benefits

• Reported By: Bell California
  • Buyer's Union, Dreamier Benefits
    1442 E.Lincoln Ave.
    Orange, California

Buyer's Union, Dreamier Benefits Ripoff, Dishonest, Fraudulent, Liars Orange California

*Author of original report: They have no clue about what is going on.

I was convinced by the telemarketer to subscribe to their service. Therefore I did.

I noticed immediatly that they took the money from my account. Approximately $119.00. When I decided that I would not use their service I contacted them for a refund.

They told me I would receive a check in the mail in 2 weeks. Never happened. I called every 2weeks and thay told me the same thing. It has been over a year and nothing. I was told that my account was on thier high priority list and they didn't have control of the refunds.

I asked to speak to the manager and they told me that there was not one available and that either way they would tell me the same thing. I also said I would drive there and pick up my check and they said I would make that trip for nothing, I couln't get my check that way.

I had no idea what to do, I hope this helps us all!

Angie
Bell, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2006 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buyers-union-dreamier-benefits/orange-california-92865/buyers-union-dreamier-benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-liars-orange-california-176188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They have no clue about what is going on.

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

I have called the company and asked about the status of my refund. I was told the same thing as always, I will receive my check in 2 weeks because there is a delay. I also informed the person who I spoke with about this web site and they were interested.

They have no clue about what is going on. I suggest; others should do the same. CAll and ask about the status of your account and let them know about Rip-off Report.com, they might want to check it out and help somehow.