Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Brooklyn New York USA
C P International Security
62 William Street 2nd Floor New York, New York United States of America

C P International Security I attended classes to get my security license and paid over five hundred dollars and never get a job New York, New York

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I went to get my security license and C P International promise me a job once I completed the courses but they never gave me a job . They sent me on a few interviews but never landed a job. Now I want to report them because they rip me off. I went to renew my license and the state wants me to take more classes to renew my license. This whole security guard training system are all liars and I spent a lot of money traveling to these places and they never hired me for a job. After I completed these courses they want me to pay more money to get a job. C P International promise me a job when I complete the training and never got a job. They rip off thousands of people who completed the courses with this training school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/c-p-international-security/new-york-new-york-10005/c-p-international-security-i-attended-classes-to-get-my-security-license-and-paid-over-fi-976460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C P International Security