Report: #190478

• Reported By: Caribou Maine
  • Calnet Business Bank/Premier Movie Pass
    1561 Exposition Blvd
    Sacramento, California

Calnet Business Bank, Premier Movie Pass these companies ripped me off of 119.00 and 149.00. I have called often and am told to wait for 10 to 14 days for my refund. This has been ongoing since February 2005. Ripoff Sacramento California

Premier Movie Pass called me about a travel deal. They said they had my checking account number already and that they would charge 3.95 to my account and I would have 30 days to cancel if I changed my mind. Then they asked me to confirm my account number.

Call One called a few days later and offered me a phone deal. They said they already had my account number,also. I agreed to the 3.95 charge.
In a couple days I decided not to go through with them and called the 800 number to cancel.

When I received an overdraft notice from my bank I investigated and found out Premier Movie Pass had taken $149.00 and Calnet had taken 119.00 from my account.
I filed an affidavit of "Unauthorized Consumer Draft on each Company" through my bank. I did not know at the time it was the same place.

I started calling for my refund and was told to wait 10 to 14 days and it would be refunded. I asked to speak to the manager and was not allowed.

I reported the overdraft charges by the bank to the Bureau of Banking and was re-imbursed the bank charges. The bank contacted Call One/Premier Movie Pass and was told I had cancelled the service on February 8th. They continued to maintain that they will refund my charges and that they were unaware that I had not received my refund.

I am also waiting for my money. The conversation they had with my bank was prior to November 28,2005.

Arline
Caribou, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2006 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/calnet-business-bankpremier-movie-pass/sacramento-california-95815/calnet-business-bank-premier-movie-pass-these-companies-ripped-me-off-of-11900-and-1490-190478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content