Complaint Review: CAMPOs Consumer Protection Law Center

• Reported By: Strongsville Ohio
  • CAMPOs Consumer Protection Law Center
    PO Box 891
    Syosset, New York

CAMPOs Consumer Protection Law Center CAMPOS CHARTERED LAW FIRM, CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW CENTER, GOT MS TOO Strongsville, Ohio Syosset New York

I was watching tv one day while home sick due to debt problems and saw a commercial for debt consolidation. Being an accountant I was a little worried about a company advertising on tv for their services but after talking with my husband, we decided to call for their services. All seemed ok, they were easy to reach, everytime I called 800-518-4389 I reached a live person and after giving them my account number they would verify my information and help me. My creditors received the notices and faxes I was promised.

Then this month being unemployed I watch our bank statement very closely and I noticed th CAMPOs payment had not been deducted from our account. I called, shocked I listened to a recording that they are no longer in business, a live person came on the line shortly and told me exactly what to do. I am out $5,215.00+. Hopefully we will recover some of our money, time will tell. Good luck to all!

BR
Strongsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/campos-consumer-protection-law-center/syosset-new-york-11791/campos-consumer-protection-law-center-campos-chartered-law-firm-consumer-protection-law-c-384387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content