Complaint Review: Campos Law Firm - Consumer Protection Law Center

• Reported By: Fairfield Ohio
  • Campos Law Firm - Consumer Protection Law Center
    P O Box 891 Syosset
    Syosset, New York

Campos Law Firm - Consumer Protection Law Center This company took my payments to clear me out of debt and kept 85% of them and did absolutely nothing. They sent no letter, made no phone calls, and advised no creditors that they were supposidly working for me. Syosset New York

Campos Law Firm aka Consumer Protection Law Center is the biggest rip off I have ever seen. I was mistakenly stupid enough to think they would work for me.

Consumer Protection Law Center has done absolutely nothing but has taken over 85% of my money and kept it. They have sent out nothing to my creditors letting them know they are working for me.

They will not return emails or phone calls and you have to wait on the phone for ever just to finally get to speak to a real person and then they are short and won't answer most questions.

They say they have lawyer that signs you up but the person who signed me up was not a lawyer at all. Just a regular person doing a job and ripping me off in the process.

They false advertise what they do and how they do it. They did nothing for me not even sent out one letter yet they charged me over $1,000 that I didn't have to begin with.

Companies and people like this are vultures and need to be put down and stopped. They are suppose to help people but they are hurting them worse than any credtit card company ever could.

Tammy
Fairfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/campos-law-firm-consumer-protection-law-center/syosset-new-york-11791/campos-law-firm-consumer-protection-law-center-this-company-took-my-payments-to-clear-me-351845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content