Complaint Review: Capital Vacations Aka STAY IN TOUCH

• Reported By: Green River Wyoming
  • Capital Vacations Aka STAY IN TOUCH
    691 1st Ave. North Suite 200
    St. Petersburg, Florida

Capital Vacations Aka STAY IN TOUCH L. STYINTCHLD HUGE RIPOFF St. Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: How can this happen? amazing rip-off! bogus charges

Iw as contacted by this company for a free trial, after having told them several times I was not interested and after several more phone calls I gave in and agreed to the free trial. I was under the full impression that I would be recieveing the information soon and that the trial would not start until the information was recieved. I did not think that after trying to contact them several times that they could withdraw any money from my account. How wrong I was!!!!!

They have made several withdrawls from my account and still have not cancelled my membership. I am currently looking into getting a lawyer to get my money and damages back from this rip off company.

Esther
Green River, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2003 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-vacations-aka-stay-in-touch/st-petersburg-florida-33701/capital-vacations-aka-stay-in-touch-l-styintchld-huge-ripoff-st-petersburg-florida-75969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

How can this happen? amazing rip-off! bogus charges

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I was charged 3 times by this company within a week of each other. How can a company justify such an amazing rip-off! I never consented to haveing them debit my account in any regard and I honestly thought I would get at least something in the mail that would give me information to cancel these bogus charges. And they never even sent me anything to justify me paying them for anything.

I recived absolutely no service, no product, and worst of all no information about why or what they were debiting my account for. I can't believe these people haven't been wrangled up and put in prison for fraud and completely unethical business practices. People need to be educated on this company and they need to be openly persecuted for all to see. EnRon has nothing on these immoral bastards.

I have already contacted my bank and I am already getting my money returned to my account, but I would like to see these people brought down and I want them to pay the overdraft fees that my bank charged me because this company charged me $100 in 3 days which put me overdraft 2 times costing me $22 each time and I want that back! Thank you for hearing my story. I appreciate your service.