Complaint Review: Capitol One Auto Glass

• Capitol One Auto Glass

Phoenix, Arizona
    USA

Capitol One Auto Glass Winshield Rebate Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I had contacted this company for a windshielf repair to be done at the beginning of March 2013. They offered a rebate for going through them for a new windshield. The day that they were supposed to fix the windshield I was told they would call me to let me know what time they would be arriving. They showed up and I was not at home, and I got a snippy phone call from one of the repair men. When I told them it would be 15 minutes or so before I was home. I explained that they were supposed to call prior to coming. He continued to be snippy. I arrived home and got the work done.

At this point in time I still have not received my rebate check (It is now late may, two months later). Every time I call, I get informed that I will get an email when it's ready and a check shortly thereafter. They were paid their money by my insurace company long ago. I have had to have the windshield replaced again since that time and went through a different company. I received a check from them within one week of the repair. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capitol-one-auto-glass/phoenix-arizona-85343/capitol-one-auto-glass-winshield-rebate-ripoff-phoenix-arizona-1052752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content