Complaint Review: Car Guys

• Car Guys
    9827 N Cave Creek Rd
    Phoenix, Arizona
    USA

I went to Car Guys to get a safe reliable car.   They showed me a car that ran great when I test drove, but they needed to make some repairs before I drove it off the lot.  They had the car for about 20 additional hours.   When I drove it off the lot it was making noises it wasn't before.   They told me the car was safe.   I took it to get a free inspection.   Shocks and struts weer bad both front and back, two tires were so bald they were unsafe to be driving on, and the fluids were all nasty.

When I called Henry the owner he told me,  "what do you expect you bought a used car, go buy new tires".  When I reminded him that he said he would take care of any issues he hung uo on me.   When I called back he hung up on me again.  I have now put over an additional $1000 into making the car safe to drive.  They will tell you what you want to hear to get your signature then you are on your own.  I still wonder if they tampered with it when it was in their possession after I bought it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/car-guys/phoenix-arizona-85020/car-guys-henry-soza-unsafe-car-phoenix-arizona-1106753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You Do Drive, Don't You?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If so, then you have eyes which "see" reasonably well.  How then can you buy a car with bald tires?  If the tires were bald, why did you buy it that way?

Why would you buy "a few hundred of knives off of frost cutlery and 90% of them were junk ?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

That doesn't make any sense at all.  Also you should have read you Ripoff Report before filing it...it's pretty hard to follow.

YOU Ripped yourself off by continuing to do business with them when "90% of what they sold was junk.