Complaint Review: Cardetailing.com

• Reported By: Shawnna Teal — Henderson Nevada USA
  • Cardetailing.com

Nationwide
    USA

This company is a Scam!  I ordered the Gold Package for my husband's and my car.  The technicians arrived late, one proceeded to complain about the heat, while the other talked to my husband the entire time. With the Gold Package, waxing was included along with treatment of interior surfaces.  Well not only did they NOT wax my car, they only waxed half of the top of my husbands car.  No interior treatment was done to either car, just a simple wipe down with a dry rag.

They also claimed to have removed water spots, just for me to notice the next day that they only removed the water spot from ONE wheel, while the rest of my car still had water spots.  After I filed the complaint, they told me that they would come out to remove the spots for an additional $150 fee for EACH car!  Mind you, I already spent $283 for both of the cars to have the "Gold Treatment". [continued below]....

.......what a JOKE!!!  Basically, this was the most expensive car wash I have ever paid for and my car looks exacly the same as it did before they arrived.

So, why would I spend even MORE money to have them come remove the water spots when they could not even complete the package that was ordered!?  I WONT!  Buyer BEWARE!  Do not use this company!  You will NOT get what you paid for!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2017 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cardetailingcom/nationwide/cardetailingcom-waste-of-money-henderson-nevada-1376620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Problem fixed 6/5/17

AUTHOR: - ()

This report is to confirm that the problem has been fixed.

Problem being rectified with Owner

AUTHOR: - ()

After posting this, the owner has contacted me to rectify the problem. This is all I ever wanted.  Never did I want anything for free, just to get what I paid for.  Since I can not remove this report, I am writing to inform the public that they are taking efforts to clear their name.  His efforts are MUCH APPRECIATED.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you for your report!

AUTHOR: JJDetail - (USA)

Thank you for sharing your experience here and as the owner of CarDetailing.com we make huge efforts to ensure customer satisfaction as that is the staple of any business to thrive and suucceed.  Our average customer satisfaction score is a 4.6/5 over 30,000 services!  Wow!

The complaint listed here is a completely false narative of the issues on her service.  This customer failed to disclose heavy hard water deposits on her vehicles when she ordered the service.   Our skilled technician instructed them that the package they ordered would make little improvements to their vehicles paint as much more work was needed to remove the nevada hard water deposits that the customer allowed to accumulate on her vehicles.  The customer declined any additional work and wanted the condition to be repaired free of chargedand demanded as such or she would "report" us online.  This customer simply did not want to pay the amount neccessary to fix her vehicle and is now trying to disparage our good name.

Our in-house counsel has been notified and action will be taken to ensure that our business is not damaged by her false and damaging allegations.