Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Cash Advance America

Internet
    USA

Cash Advance America Tried to scam me to on providing a loan Internet

After applying for a small loan online with getmyloans.net, I got a call from Cash Advance America. While talkingto the man with a middle eastern accent, my girlfriend checked them out on this website.

I questioned him on the "prepaying" of funds to get the loan and he tried to talk his way around it but eventually said that is what I would have to do. I then told him I was not interested in a loan from him.

He ask me why I was wasting his time and I said now that I know I won't waste anymore of it to which he said "F^%$ YOU" and hung up! LOL Puhleeze!

Thank you all for your reviews and I'm sorry you have had to deal with them. I hung up with him a half hour ago and have since got 2 calls from them to which my girlfriend answers and says "wrong number".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-america/internet/cash-advance-america-tried-to-scam-me-to-on-providing-a-loan-internet-1066233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content