Complaint Review: CashNetUsa

• Reported By: Marianne — Roswell Georgia
  • CashNetUsa

Internet
    USA

CashNetUsa Cash Net Usa, Cash Net USA TOTAL RIP OFF FOR LOANS GET 1 MONTH PAYMENT & NO MONEY WIRED TO YOUR BABK Miami Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scam Company

I received an emsil from CashNetUsa saying they had a loan for me up to $15000 to pay in installments. I called and they said I was "approved" for 5000.00 for 36 months at $152.77 a month. However, they just needed to see the money to be put on a GreenDot card for 1 month payment but would not use the money for payment. He was Indian who said his name was David Jacobs. He said he would stay on the phone with me during the GreenDot verification of money put on their card and stay on the phone the entire time with myself and my bank on a 3-way conference call. I got the GreenDot and called back and he did stay on the phone but no conference call. We got disconnected and I did call back and he answered much to my surprise. Meanwhile we had GreenDot on the phone to check their balance and my bank account on a computer screen as he said we would see the money wired into our bank account. GreenDot money was wiped out and no money was put into our account. I called and only got a message. Beware of anyone asking to verify money or asking for a deposit over the phone or internet. His phone number is 786-484-1658.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cashnetusa/internet/cashnetusa-cash-net-usa-cash-net-usa-total-rip-off-for-loans-get-1-month-payment-no-mo-1143667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scam Company

AUTHOR: Blublank - ()

I have done a fair amount of resreach concerning this company, as I was planning on using their services. I have noticed, via this webite and many others including the Better Business Bereau, that many people have filed comlaints about having to use "green dot" cards to pre pay for these types of loans. The company has made it clear, both on their website and on other complaint websites, that they NEVER require any down payment for their loans.

If you use this service, and are at any time asked to use a "green dot" card for a down payment of any type, you are being scammed by a sparate company under the guise of CashNetUSA. When dealing with the actual company, they will never ask for a down paymeny up front. All of their fees and interest charges are included in the pay back program.

NEVER send money into these companies BEFORE you receive the loan. If you do, you are being scammed by a third party, and will never see this money refunded to you.