Report: #1131244

Complaint Review: CCG Advance USA

  • Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014
  • Reported By: Lightning Technology Inc — San Clemente California
  • CCG Advance USA
    416 W. San Ysidro Blvd. Suite L. #850
    San Ysidro, California

CCG Advance USA CCG Advance Solutions, Gabriel Rodriguez This company purchased equipment from us and paid partially for their order IN CASH, then asked for a favor to pay remaining balance on Net 15 terms. Acting in good faith on our end and based on good communication with the client prior to getting the order placed we agreed. When the due date came, no payment was received and after 60+ days past due, this company has ceased to respond to telephone calls or emails. Their website is still active and being updated as we speak. Red flag raised when looking up their domain hoster as well. San Ysidro California

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

CCG Advance Solutions has multiple offices, one based in San Ysidro, CA and the 2nd in Tijuana Mexico. The representatives name is Gabriel Rodriguez who we had deaing with. This client placed an order with us for a little over $15K worth of Cisco hardware and licenses. The customer insisted in paying in ALL CASH for their merchandise. Their order was paid about 85% in full in multiple cash payments, but the client requested a favor of paying the remaining 15% in Net 15 terms. Based on our good timely communicaiton and customer paying most of the invoice in full, we agreeded.

When 15 days past and payment was due, this client never responded back to our calls or emails. After 60+ days past it seems this client is still in business as their website is still being updated, but they have ceased to respond to our requests.

The client's domain is not hosted by them either but by an offshore hosting company which brings suspicion. They were also very insisted in paying in cash and wanted to drop off direct driving across the border to deliver to our office, raising additional red flags. Telephone numbers do not work and never able to get an actual person from the company live on the phone.

Sellers/buyers beware of this company.  They are theiving crooks and liars.  Becareful dealing with this company.

Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.