Complaint Review: Cellphonebar.com

• Reported By: Mike — Muncie Indiana
  • Cellphonebar.com

Internet
    United States of America

Cellphonebar.com Jason Lee ,allegedly, the manager, credit card scam, fake seller, numerous complaints , Internet

Like some others, I foolishly placed an order for some cell phone accessories through this "company," only to find that they tried to use my credit card number for some bogus charges of well over $100.

After a little research, I found numerous other reports of blatant credit card fraud dating back at least 4 months (probably longer).  I did some further searching and "Jason Lee" is listed as the manager of this outfit, although that's probably not a real person.  I did find this probably bogus info as well:

Jack Stevens
15933 E.Valley Blvd
city of industry
canada 91744
usa
Phone : 6269689808
Fax : 6268551153
website: www.cellphonebar.com

So... Canada's in the US, huh?

Obviously, I should have been more careful, but when I did an initial search on the company, I didn't find anything (probably because they've worked to get a couple pages of innocuous search results before you get to the fraud warnings).  Plus I was tired with a fever.  Anyway, this is definitely NOT a real business and I'm embarrassed that I got fooled.

I have already taken care of my account and this won't cost me anything but a little time and hassle but given how many people they've ripped off, I hope the cops kick down their door soon.  I'd gladly do it myself but I'm two time zones away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cellphonebarcom/internet/cellphonebarcom-jason-lee-allegedly-the-manager-credit-card-scam-fake-seller-numerou-1041742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content