Complaint Review: Centennial Toyota

• Submitted: Wed, August 23, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, August 23, 2017
  • Reported By: HLT82 — Henderson Nevada USA
  • Centennial Toyota
    6551 Centennial Center Blvd.
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Buyers Remorse

I went to look at used vehicles to get an idea of how much it was going to cost and to check out their inventory. For starters, I found it odd they do not have the prices marked on their used vehicles so you have to ask the sales person each time for each vehicle you look at. After showing interest in one vehicle, they appraised my other vehicle I have, to trade in. So, after the sales person telling me how much they would give me for my trade in and the cost of the vehicle I looked at was, I realized I did not want to go through with it. I then asked for my keys back and they continued to harass me to get the vehicle to the point I just wanted to get out of there so I bought it, which was obviously not the brightest choice. After getting home, I reviewed everything including the price of the vehicle with all the fees, realizing I could have just bought a brand new car for what they charged me. I checked how much the vehicle was actually worth, which is what I wanted to go home and check in the first place, finding out that I am now upside-down 18,000 dollars. If anyone knows a route I could take to get rid of the vehicle, it would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/centennial-toyota/las-vegas-nevada-89149/centennial-toyota-complete-scam-artist-sell-overpriced-vehicles-las-vegas-nevada-1394845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Buyers Remorse

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Sorry, this is just a classic case of "buyer's remorse". You got outmatched in the sales process by a better salesman, where after the fact you did your research.  Then you figured that if you make your story sound really pitiful where you had no other choice but to purchase the car there may be some way to get out of it. Unfortunatly, once you buy a car it is yours...there is NO cooling off period.   You can try to claim you did it under duress or that they held you there against your will all you want..but it doesn't make it so.

Now, while you can't take the car back. If you look at all of the extras they talked you into, which was probably a piece of cake for them, you may be able to cancel those and have them refunded back toward the loan balance. This may add up to several thousand dollars. These are things such as the Extended Warranty, any "Maintenence" Packag...etc.

Read the paperwork that came with all of these things and find out what you need to do to cancel.

Other than that...enjoy your new car.