Complaint Review: Centura online college

• Centura online college
    2697 Dean Drive, Suite 100
    Internet
    United States of America

Centura online college tide water tech Lied about sending me email notifications and threatened to drop me from school for not noticing emails that they never sent me reguarding my financial aid. Internet

*Author of original report: bad cell phones

I was recently blocked from my online classes at Centura online college. Whenever I called concerning the issue I was told I needed to send in some documents about a month ago. I was told that I was sent several messages about it via email several weeks.

It was all a lie because I checked my email everyday and nothing was there. They are now threatening to drop me from their college because I didn't get my papers turned in on time. I think they just want free money.

It is obviously not my fault that they didn't get in contact with me when they should have. As much as I call Centura College they never informed me about trying to get in contact with me about needed documents during the time they said they were sending messages.

I don't recommend this college for anyone. It is not legit at all. It even has a message board where several students are complaining about financial scams.

Justice needs to be served. I worked too hard to earn a 3.6 GPA and be dropped for something that is not my fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/centura-online-college/internet/centura-online-college-tide-water-tech-lied-about-sending-me-email-notifications-and-threa-1044302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author