Complaint Review: certified acai

• Reported By: kocken12 — phoenix Arizona United States of America
  • certified acai

Internet
    United States of America

certified acai - live lean for life sneaky program subscription Internet

These guys have great contol of internet searches. I tried to seek out adverse effects of Acai and got redirected to their own sponsors. I broke out in hives from the stuff, and when I Googled Acai hives itching I found out that there were many other people who had those symptoms. So I returned it, no big deal.

BUT, unbeknownst to me I got signed up and charged for a program Called Live Lean for life. I figured since I never logged on or gotten a user name and had cancelled and returned the product I would not be charged. No way, You apparently have to cancel both and I ended up paying $24 for nothing. This is apparently how they make their money. Don't bother with these guys, If you must try Acai berry, go to your local health food store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/certified-acai/internet/certified-acai-live-lean-for-life-sneaky-program-subscription-internet-518889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content