Complaint Review: Certified Car Care, American Road

Sarasota, Florida

Certified Car Care, American Road Ripoff Frauds Sarasota Florida

*Author of original report: Not Licensed in ARIZONA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Completely False Report

Sold me extended auto warranty. Found out they are not licensed to sell in my state after I found out my policy is useless. FRAUDS.

Howard
Tucson, Arizona
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2005 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/certified-car-care-american-road/sarasota-florida-34278/certified-car-care-american-road-ripoff-frauds-sarasota-florida-129673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Not Licensed in ARIZONA

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

You are Not licensed in ARIZONA. I have a complaint in with the Arizona Dept. of Insurance. They regulate extended warranties. They say you are NOT licensed in this state. I tried using the policy I paid you over a $1000.00 for and the company is no longer in business. You were not suppose to be selling policies in AZ. I talked to you on the phone and you would not refund my payment.. So don't say you do not know what I am talking about.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Completely False Report

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Our company is licensed in your state, there is no fraud here, we have no idea what you are talking about, we have been selling online safely since 1997, many thousands of satisfied customers stand by our services.