Complaint Review: Champion Window

Fortune Drive
    Lexington, Kentucky
    United States of America

Champion Window Misleading sales and service Lexington, Kentucky

My mother-in-law died in March of 2012.  My wife is the executrix of the estate with her brother and my wife as the heirs of the estate.  We began getting things repaired on a large sun room that my parents-in-law built under the estate.  Orders for two windows allegedly still covered by the lifetime warranty were incomplete and one of the two windows took 8 months to get.  They installed the first window finally (late by some months) at no expense but this second window which we were told was also still under warranty now is allegedly not under warranty and it is not their fault.  I have found out that this is not an unusual practice.

We had planned to use them to enclosed a downstairs and an upstairs deck/patio areas at our own home; but with the lies and horrible mismanagement, we will definitely not use them.  My brother-in-law who is a nationwide architect is ready to notify other architects of their unprofessional behavior.  We are going to file a complaint with our state attorney general within the month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/champion-window/lexington-kentucky-40503/champion-window-misleading-sales-and-service-lexington-kentucky-975237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content