Complaint Review: Chase Bank - Mwi

• Phone: 800-5511476
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Bank - Mwi Homeworks Plus ripoff Wilmington Delaware

In March of 04 I recieved a charge for homeworks plus (139.95) and protector plus (9.95) on my chase bill. The balance on my card was 0 before this. Apparently Chase Bank needed to strum up a little business as both these companies are affiliated with Chase.

I called Chase at once and disputed the charges. They said that they would be removed. Next month another bill with late charges of $20. I called again and again told them I had not authorized these charges now I was told to call the merchants which they convenietly transferred me to. I cancelled both items.

Basically this same scenario has gone on for 6 months with my balance now being $209. Protector plus was removed but not mwi homeworks plus. Tonight I finally got through to mwi after several hours on hold and many calls. This was after talking to a very rude Chase supervisor.

Chase would not budge, did not at any time offer any solutions and lost me as a customer forever. The mwi person gene 25184 could not find me in his computer he got a suprv asked my address and said oh yea you cashed a check in your chase bill for $4 and were signed up lies lies lies. He asked where I got the ph # I told him Ripoff.com you guys are well known he cancelled we will see.

Rick
lancaster, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2004 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank-mwi/wilmington-delaware-19886-5650/chase-bank-mwi-homeworks-plus-ripoff-wilmington-delaware-108937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content