Complaint Review: Chin-Yuan Lin, Cleverview intrnational

• Chin-Yuan Lin, Cleverview intrnational
    23F No.16 Chong De Second sector
    Internet
    United States of America

Chin-Yuan Lin, Cleverview intrnational wholesaleprice88 This Ebay seller sold me an electronic device on ebay and contacted me just long enough for the refund period to expire and never returned my device or money. Tai chung city 404, Internet

Ebay Seller named Wholesaleprice88 Cleverview International sold me an electronic note book through Ebay. ( 10.2" Windows 7 INTEL CPU 2GB 320GB Tablet PC WIFI PA7B)  When I received it the device was working but, it would not hold a charge.  I contacted the seller about this issue and was told that he would promptly take care of this problem.  I waited 2 weeks with no response from the seller.

I contacted him again only to be told this time that the item that was sent to fix the product was stop by customs and held as contraband.  Over the course of time the period of time to file a resolution claim for a refund through paypal,Ebay, or to reverse the charge through my banking institution had expired.  I feel that this seller led me on purposely as if he was going to correct the issue just long enough to make it impossible for me get a refund.  I never received anymore emails from this seller after the expired time for a refund had pass although I sent several.

Ebay Buyers Beware of this seller.  I have also read several other statements online as well about this seller not making good on his warranties for the products he sales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chin-yuan-lin-cleverview-intrnational/internet/chin-yuan-lin-cleverview-intrnational-wholesaleprice88-this-ebay-seller-sold-me-an-el-816058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content