Complaint Review: China Kitchen

• China Kitchen
    N112W16560 Mequon Rd
    Germantown, Wisconsin
    United States of America

China Kitchen Extremely rude and insulting behavior by restaurant staff Germantown, Wisconsin

I will never go back to China Kitchen Germantown WI buffet again!

I have been to their buffet four or five times.  They offer a counter that allows a person to have anything they wish cooked before them.  I always choose bean sprouts, onion, noodles and chicken.  I only take a small portion so I save room for the rest of the buffet.  They also serve "General Chicken" which is very good.

On my last visit with my son and his wife we were treated so rude and disrepectfully I could not even respond.

When we arrived my son and I went to to line that prepares the food.  We both had a relativly small plate that we wanted cooked for us.  The cook took our food and put it on the grill.  A minute later another person came up and loaded his plate really full.  The cook took his plate and put it on the grill.  The cook totaly ignored our food and proceeded to cook the persons food behind us.  This was done as a definate slight to us for whatever reason I have no idea.  After the cook gave the other person his plate he started to cook ours. He was definately very unfriendly to us but we ignored it after thanking him and proceeded with the rest of the buffet.

The China Kitchen Germantown WI buffet did not have any General Chicken left.  We ate our food and waited for the General Chicken to be put out.  After a long time passed we asked the girl clearing the tables if they were going to put General Chicken out. (this is the reason we go to this buffet for their delicious chicken) The girl said I don't know ask her and pointed to another girl sitting there.  I asked the other girl if she was going to put out more General Chicken and she said " Oh sure" She was very nice.

After she put the chicken out I thanked her very much and explained how much I liked the chicked and that we make a special trip there because the chicken is so good.  All of a sudden the man that does the grill came up and said something very loud and nasty in a foreign language.  I do not know what he said but I do know it was aimed at me and by the sound of it I figured he was making a derogoraty statement against me. ( I felt like he was calling me a pig)  The lady said something back to him in a foreign language and he turned and gave me a really dirty look.

I do not know why this man would treat us in such a horrible way but I was so insulted, as was my son, and vowed never to return to this China Kitchen Germantown WI buffet restaurant.  I was very respectful them and did not warrant this type of behavior from the staff or owners.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/china-kitchen/germantown-wisconsin-53022/china-kitchen-extremely-rude-and-insulting-behavior-by-restaurant-staff-germantown-wisco-1046295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content