Complaint Review: Chris Mcelroy And NameCritic

• Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Reported By: Orlando Florida
  • Chris Mcelroy And NameCritic
    Miami, Florida

Chris Mcelroy And NameCritic Chris Mcelroy and NameCritic, Inc - Name Critic is not a Florida Corporation!!! Ripoff... Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Chris Mcelroy and NameCritic

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Chris McElroy Response to False Report

Chris Mcelroy publishes fictitious information and claims related to NameCritic, Inc. Name Critic does not exist as a Florida Corporation!!! This is a scam!!! He has a phone number of 1-786-317-8774 but it is not attached to a Corporation in his state!!! I appreciate that ripoffreport.com has a service which allows exposure of such fraud. Thanks.

Unhappy customer
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chris-mcelroy-and-namecritic/miami-florida/chris-mcelroy-and-namecritic-chris-mcelroy-and-namecritic-inc-name-critic-is-not-a-flor-376736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Chris Mcelroy and NameCritic

AUTHOR: Ats - (U.S.A.)

First off I want to thank Chris for the wonderful job he has done with our company blog and other work I have requested. He has done an excellent job and I really doesn't care where he works from as long as I'm seeing results and trust me I have been. I dont know this individuals problem but i can say it's not from chris's or Namecritic's work I would say more a personal issue. Keep up the good work Chris.

Thanks, Andy.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Chris McElroy Response to False Report

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Just a quick response. My name is Chris McElroy. Namecritic is a nickname I used when appraising, buying, and selling domain names in the 90's. I have the company named filed with the state of Florida. Incorporation takes time and filing is being done. No one used this name in bad faith.

People love to make anonymous complaints because they do not have to prove anything. They do not put their name on these reports because of the liability issues involved in making false allegations.

Since I have been involved in Internet Marketing for 14 years and have had thousands of clients, and have one anonymous blogger and one anonymous poster here, I'd say that means I have a pretty good track record in keeping my clients happy.

Chris McElroy, Namecritic