Complaint Review: Christina Friend Insurance

• Christina Friend Insurance
    56925 Yucca Trail, #594
    Yucca Valley, California
    United States of America

Christina Friend Insurance C. Friend Insurance An unethical liar, imbezzeler and a thief! Christina Friend is NOT TO BE TRUSTED! Yucca Valley, California

Christina Friend is not to be trusted. While she was my insurance agent she attempted to steal $5,000 from me. I had to sue her in the Riverside County Courts in order to get my money back.

Christina and I also owned a trading company together, while she was my insurance agent. Because she would not cooperate in the dissolution of the company, I had to sue her in court for this as well.

After a long drawn out process in which Christina insisted on making difficult, finally on January 8, 2010 I received a judgment from the Joshua Tree Courts, in the amount of $6,034.35, against Christina Friend and now she is evading payment on this judgment.

Christina Friend is truly not to be trusted. Due to her unprofessional manner and her lack of ethics, I recommend shopping elsewhere for your insurnce needs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christina-friend-insurance/yucca-valley-california-92284/christina-friend-insurance-c-friend-insurance-an-unethical-liar-imbezzeler-and-a-thief-560168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content