Complaint Review: Christopher Donovan

• Christopher Donovan
    4 Lorraine Road
    Medford, Massachusetts
    USA

Christopher Donovan Chris Donovan Hired Chris Donovan for Wedding Videography and DID NOT RECEIVE ANY VIDEO! BEWARE OF CHRISTOPHER DONOVAN! Medford Massachusetts

*Author of original report: FIXED!

I run a wedding photography and videography business.

On October 1, 2016 Christopher Donovan was hired to do the videography portion of a wedding I was hired to photograph. The wedding went well and, although Chris was late to the wedding, things seemed to go as planned. I paid Christopher his fee and he cashed my check but did not deliver any video, edited video, files or anything.

Christopher Donovan has also ducked my phone calls and emails and has not been responsive. Christopher Donovan promised the video files in November and I did not receive them. THEN Christopher Donovan promised the edited video in December and it is January 29 and I have not received one thing from him.

Christopher Donovan, who is also a commercial realtor, stole my money and did not deliver the goods. Chris Donovan did not deliver the precious memories from a beautiful wedding. If he did not want to do the editing then I can do it myself but I did not receive one second of video footage from him.

I have been promised the footage and/or edited video many times throughout the past 6 weeks and I have yet to receive a single thing.

If you are considering hiring Christopher Donovan BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2017 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christopher-donovan/medford-massachusetts-02155/christopher-donovan-chris-donovan-hired-chris-donovan-for-wedding-videography-and-did-not-1352696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FIXED!

AUTHOR: - ()

Christopher delivered the video and it was beautiful. Took a bit longer and wasn't in contact throughout the process but he came through and it's great!