Complaint Review: Christopher Lee Champion

28119 Graciosa Street
    Valencia, California
    United States of America

Christopher Lee Champion Chris Champion Real Estate Fraud Valencia, California

In May 2007, Christopher Lee Champion, approached me to do a real estate deal. He was to rehab the property. I paid Chris to rehab the property. However, he used the money to rehab his own building. I also loaned Chris $30,000.00 for his personnel residence. I had to foreclose on one of his rental properties to attempt to get my money back.

Also, I purchased the rehab building from a friend of Chris. Without telling me, Chris profited from the deal.

I lost over $80,000.00 dealing with Chris.

I have judgment for $40,000.00 against him. Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. LC081322.

Do your homework before doing business with Christopher Champion.

He will come to your house. He will spend time with your family. He will tell you what you want to hear. He will take your hard earned money and use it to go on vacations and live a lavish life style.

Have him provide you with references. Check his name for lawsuits filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christopher-lee-champion/valencia-california-91355/christopher-lee-champion-chris-champion-real-estate-fraud-valencia-california-1042820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content