Complaint Review: CIC*Triple Advantage

• Reported By: Anchorage Alaska
  • CIC*Triple Advantage
    www.freecreditreport.com
    Internet

CIC*Triple Advantage Credit report rip off. Needed to check credit due to a Company saying I requested credit card. Internet

I requested the free credit report due to American Express calling me to verify a request for credit. I do not use credit cards. They told me to get a free copy of my credit online.

The site said Free Report from the top three credit bureaus. I have been charged $12.95 on 12/08/06. I did not want to request any paid services. I only needed the credit report but they had me put my bank card number to get the free report.

Teresa
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cictriple-advantage/internet/cictriple-advantage-credit-report-rip-off-needed-to-check-credit-due-to-a-company-saying-225978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content