Complaint Review: Circle Town Oil

P.O. Box 744
    Internet, Indiana
    United States of America

Circle Town Oil Cheaters and Scammers Internet, Indiana

This company rip me of in almost 28,000 USD.I have bought from them a 20 feet container of Diesel Oil (20W 50 Diesel SM)  and here is what I got.

·           Stealing (sending me  14,000 liter instead of 17,500 that is in the contract
·          Cheating :We paid for top quality API Diesel  SM  Oil  that can go for at least 7000 Mile, and what we got ,I really can't classify  it us an oil. It is junk oil, an oil that can't last more than three weeks or about 400 miles for each oil change.
·         The delivery time to loading port was suppose to be 3 to 4 weeks including labels, but it took 5  month instead
·         They claimed that they made a mistake and they sent a gus oil instead of a diesel oil, but that it is not true and is not an excuse. I signed and I asked only for Diesel and they write diesel on the label of each bottle.
So please don't be fooled buy this company, they claim that they know oil and even they took me to a tour in a blending facility that is belong to another company that they do  business with ,but at the end of the day ,I got nothing. I don’t want anyone else go through what I have surfed with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/circle-town-oil/internet-indiana-46038/circle-town-oil-cheaters-and-scammers-internet-indiana-699993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content