Complaint Review: Classmates Online

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Reported By: Wisconsumer — Kenosha Wisconsin U.S.A.
  • Classmates Online

Internet
    United States of America

Classmates Online Classmates.com deprives paid members of the information to whch they are entitled Internet

I recently paid a fee to Classmates to entitle me to access to information contributed by other members. Last week I received an email with the subject line  5 Columbia Heights High School grads found you. Who are they?

I went to the link, expecting to find an indication of the 5 people. Instead, I was sent to useless links.

After contacting Classmates, another email told me to send the email in question as an attachment. I went through proper procedure. Next, Classmates claimed they could not read the attachment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classmates-online/internet/classmates-online-classmatescom-deprives-paid-members-of-the-information-to-whch-they-ar-616453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content