Complaint Review: CMS Inc.Prodermagenix

• CMS Inc.Prodermagenix
    Internet USA
    Internet
    USA

CMS Inc.Prodermagenix Beauty Products Unauthorized charge to credit card after promis of prize for taking short survey PA Internet

I took a short survey for a free sample. I did give my credit card number but they said only for future purchases.I received statement from credit card today with an unauthorized charge of $139.95 for the free sample of prodermagernix.

I am 75 yrs old live on a retirement income and would never order anything for $139.95. I just need to get my money refunded or removed from my credit card bill. This is a scam and they need to be stoped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cms-incprodermagenix/internet/cms-incprodermagenix-beauty-products-unauthorized-charge-to-credit-card-after-promis-of-1084549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content