Complaint Review: CMS

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Reported By: Ridgeland Mississippi
  • CMS
    200 Chastain Center Blvd.
    Kennesaw, Georgia

CMS Consolidated Media Services ripoff business from hell Georgia USA

Aka Questsavers ripoff Kennesaw And Atlanta Georgia .....

Boy, was i ever screwed by CMS!!!

I thought i was getting 6 magazines and diamond watch, for only about $13 a month. So, I gave my card number. That's not a lot of money for all of that I thought! Come to find out they were taking about $65 monthly from me. Well, I started bouncing checks and I have now payed almost $1,000.00 in bank fees.

They keep telling my I can not cancel. They also signed me up in something called Questsavers, I never agreed to that, but i strated to get $7.00 a month taken out for that. I don't even know how they managed that one!

Well I have got them to stop debiting it from account. I am suppose to get a bill for $20 a monthy but have never recieved those bills. I just keep getting statements saying I owe them about$600.00. They must be crazy. I have barely recieved any magazines. Definetly NO watch. I don't know what to do from here. They keep claiming all my calls were recorded but i have never heard any of these.

I tried to cancel but they tell me i can not cancel because these were prepaid by them! I never told them to prepaay for those. I also was never informed of a certain time i had to cancel by! This company has got to go out of business soon! They are ripping off so many people!

PLEASE BEWARE of CMS - or Consolidated Media Services and Questsavers

Debbie
Ridgeland, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cms/kennesaw-georgia-30144/cms-consolidated-media-services-ripoff-business-from-hell-georgia-usa-60880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content