Complaint Review: COAST CAPITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES

• COAST CAPITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
    5330 Bloor Street
    Toronto, Ontario
    United States of America

COAST CAPITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES Lewis P. Henry "Promotion Manager" Hope set HIGH from a big LOW-DOWN Toronto, Ontario

I received this notice in the mail recently. It was addressed to me, but, it had no return address. Thought it might be "important" to have no return-address, as in "Top Secret". Inside I find a letter addressed to me (my name) from a Promotion Manager named Lewis P. Henry which informs me that I am a confirmed 2nd Prize Winner in a Departmental Stores Sweepstake Lottery.

The amount of money I had won was $250,000.00 US dollars. WOW! I could live on that! Not only that, but, they included a generous Bonus Check of $4,150.00 to pay for Processing Taxes and Fees. It's a real negotiable and authentic banking Check. This seems like the real deal!

Then, Mr. Henry advised me, in this letter, that before I do anything at all, to contact a Claims Agent named ALLEN JOHNSON @ 1-778-387-2061. Giving calling hours to be reached below. Mr. Henry then finishes his notice to me by expressing how very pleased and excited he is for me.

A few things began rolling through my head of what I could do with some of this prize money. But, FIRST, I wanted to check with someone I personally know who has financial savvy, to see what they thought. I could only check with this person in the evening. When I went to visit, they were asleep.

So, my next option was to go on-line to verify the COAST CAPITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES. I was pleased to find that there is a COAST CAPITAL that really exists. But, scanning other web-links below this one, I noticed the word SCAM. Right then, I hopes and dreams were shattered! I found this website and mixed feelings of disappointment and relief permeated as I chided myself for being so naive. GLAD I found this website. With the previous, helpful testimonies of others who received similar notices, it saved ME $4,000+ US dollars! (Man, that was close!) Those heartless, blood-sucking SCAMMERS! Never again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coast-capital-financial-services/toronto-ontario-/coast-capital-financial-services-lewis-p-henry-promotion-manager-hope-set-high-from-a-b-876389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content