Complaint Review: Coastal Dental

• Coastal Dental
    1081 A1A Beach Boulevard St. Augustine, Florida
    Saint Augustine, Tampa,, Florida
    USA

Coastal Dental Aviod at all cost -- finanacial scam! Saint Augustine, Tampa, Florida

There are several similar reports that I have seen, I am not the only one scammed by Dental Coast, avoid this company and spare yourself time, stress and keep your good credit scores.

On 09/05/2008 I had a dental cleaning with a total cost estimate of $1235.98; $40 to be paid by insurance and $1195.98 by myself. At the end of the treatment I was actually charged $1197.13, but I let it go since I was only over-paying by $1.15.

No big issues so far. The problems started about 30 days later, when Coastal Dental sent me a bill of $99 saying they miscalculated the procedure cost (?!)

Obviously I refused to accept such scam and after arguing with different offices of this company, they ended placing this charge in my credit report as collection item, and it is still there today, exactly 5 years later!

Coastal Dental lost my family of 3 as patients, as they refused to continue our treatment plan until I pay the $99 illegally claimed. Avoid dealing with such company and spear you of headaches for years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coastal-dental/saint-augustine-tampa-florida/coastal-dental-aviod-at-all-cost-finanacial-scam-saint-augustine-tampa-florida-1082188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content