• Report: #463283
Complaint Review:

Coker Floor

  • Submitted: Sat, June 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

  • Reported By:Irving Texas
Coker Floor
2240 S Stemmons Fwy Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

Coker Floor Company Unprofessional and unethical company who didnot deliver the product but charged me for it & ruined my credit history Lewisville Texas

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

Hi, I placed an order at Coker Floor in Lewisville on 12/13/06 for Hardwood installation at my place. I took their financing offer and was financed for the entire order to an amount of $4,500. The financing was done by GE Mohawk (P.O. BOX: 981438 EL PASO, TX 79998-1127) and my account # was 6019210713122431. They PROMISED me to have it delivered & installed in 2 weeks.

I specifically asked for the time frame in the worst case scenario, and I was told 2-3 weeks max (make a note here) TO FULLY INSTALL IT IN MY HOME, and not at their WAREHOUSE. And again, this was the worst case scenario, but I was convinced that it will be much sooner than that and before Christmas I would be walking on Hardwood floors in my house. They made us dream about it, only to break it into pieces.

Moreover, I specifically told them that I would be going out of country in the first week of Jan 2007, and so would definitely need it before Christmas holidays. I was PROMISED that the Flooring would be completed way before Christmas and if not, they would REFUND everything back.

I called the store and they told me coz of the heavy rush they are unable to stand by their promise(s). But I still patiently waited for another few weeks and after waiting patiently for 3 months, I started getting little impatient and started to call the store. After a point I started to get absolutely no response. I was still being patient. After waiting for such a long time with no flooring done yet, I thought that Coker floor might have had some problems or might have forgotten about my order. I, like a gentleman, let it go.

But was shocked to see the Bill from GE for $4,500, and that's when I realized that I was dealing with a complete unprofessional and unethical company. I called GE, disputed the amount and grieved about my situation.
After writing several letters to GE Card holder disputes dept, they were able to contact the Coker Floor officials. But now Coker guys had a new tune to play.

They started to claim and blame me saying that I Cancelled the Order. And since I cancelled it, per their policy, they would refund 75% of the money but would keep the rest 25% as penalty. I disputed that claim as well, as it was baseless and they were trying to cover up their mistake and instead of apologizing for the entire ruckus, they on the other hand were lying about the whole thing & making those baseless claims.

I wrote back to GE stating clearly that I DID NOT cancel the order and im NOT responsible for any (balance) amounts or whatsoever. After a while, I stopped receiving any communication from both the Coker floor and GE Mohawk. But recently when I checked my Credit report, I was shocked to see the above amount being reported as FRAUD. This is ridiculous.

In my last 11 years, I've had always maintained my credit and always had great score & never had any problems getting credit. I paid all my rest credit card bills, car loans, home mortgages, etc. But now with this, for somebody elses fault, my entire credit history is screwed and my life has become hell. Is there anything anyone can do about this? I need HELPP please!

Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coker-floor/lewisville-texas-75067/coker-floor-company-unprofessional-and-unethical-company-who-didnot-deliver-the-product-bu-463283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coker Floor

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.