Complaint Review: Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us

• Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us
    P.O. Box
    Houston area, Texas
    USA

Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Notaliberal.com Cdh2a.com intentionally & willfully committed fraud, and stole money from me! Houston area Texas

I responded to an ad advertisement to purchase a coat from an (alleged) Patriotic group and paid ALL amounts due (including S&H) on August 25, 2017. Later that day I was sent a receipt of said transaction. On August 29, 2017, the company emailed me and stated that the coat had left the factory/warehouse and I should receive my coat no later than September 8, 2017.

After CONSIDERABLE time and effort, I have made every legitimate attempt to contact the company on multiple occasions through multiple media's and have NEVER received the coat that I paid for! I have also filed a formal legal complaint to the State of Texas Attorney General's Office! This band of gypsies prey on hard working American Patriots (primarily) as it relates to our Second Amendment, all the while stealing money from those VERY people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2017 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cold-dead-hands-or-colddeadhandsus/houston-area-texas/cold-dead-hands-or-colddeadhandsus-notaliberalcom-cdh2acom-intentionally-willfully-1406955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content