Complaint Review: College Education Services LLC

• College Education Services LLC

Tampa, Florida
    United States of America

College Education Services LLC easily avoidable scam Tampa, Florida

I decided to consolidate my loans because I had heard about the 10-year public service loan forginess program. When I did so, I received an email from College Education Services LLC, that not only was this completed, but my monthly payment was going to be much more affordable. Relief! I thought...until I got my bill. They put me on a payment plan that was much higher than I agreed to. When I called about this, they simply handled it by not calling me back (3 months no return calls).

After calling the U.S. Department of Education I realized they charge up to 500.00 for consolidation when you can do this for free if you call the department of ed directly. I've never seen a company this deceptive and malicious. Do do not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/college-education-services-llc/tampa-florida-/college-education-services-llc-easily-avoidable-scam-tampa-florida-980632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content