Complaint Review: Collins Trucking LLC

4503 Brightwater Court #E
    Internet
    United States of America

Collins Trucking LLC OTR CDL Driver Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: collins trucking llc

Mr. Collins has not paid me for the last ten load Manifest that I ran for him. He hired me to be a full time employee, with signed contract stating I would be paid a thousand dollars a week. I would be contracted to work for a company called RoadRunner.

When I met him at the airport where he was to give me a ticket to go to RoadRunner's Orientation, he hand me a 1099 which I didn't realize at the time was changing my employment status to a contractor. He was not paying any social securiy or unemployment taxes on me, nor was he withholding anything from my pay.

The first run out went fairly smooth, except for having to beg for FUEL. The next run out things started to go bad. He had me run out of fuel THREE TIMES. This caused all kinds of problems with loads and the truck. Fianlly the truck up and quit. I was told by a mechanic at the TA where I broke down for the final time that the sensors were fired from all the breakdowns.  Mr Collins told me to bring the truck in so we could ake it to Freightliner to be repaired.

I did as he asked and I have never heard from him again. I never got paid for that last run which consisted of ten Manifest worth a couple thousand dollars. I did get a call from RoadRunner who was also looking for him as he owed them money too.

Stay away from Collins Trucking not only will they RIP you off they are trying to defruad the State of Maryland for taxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/collins-trucking-llc/internet/collins-trucking-llc-otr-cdl-driver-internet-916265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

collins trucking llc

AUTHOR: ed - (United States of America)

I too have been ripped off by Sandy Collins. I drove for him for three months and just recently  quit  for the same reason as previous report explained. This company  is a rip off, they will run you out of fuel  no pay  and no one can ever get in touch with Mr Collins.  They will leave you hanging out on the road  out of fuel,  bald tires  on the trucks and the list goes on and on. Hopefully  someone will be able to at the very least shut him down!