Complaint Review: Commerce Payments Systems

• Commerce Payments Systems
    1465 Broadway
    Hewlett, New York
    United States of America

Commerce Payments Systems TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES, QUESTIONABLE PREVIOUSLY UNDISCLOSED CHARGES Hewlett, New York

*Consumer Comment: BBB

Commerce Payments Systems seemed like a great company with many great promises on their website.  However, after signing up, bogus charges were charged to my account, i.e. PCI Compliance and IRS 1099-K reporting, each costing me $99.00!  This was something NEVER disclosed in their contract.  Furthermore, every month, my 'promised' low rates kept getting higher and higher.  I tried contacting customer service, which they claim is second to none, and have yet to receive a response to fix these problems.  I am tired and have asked to leave their company and have yet to receive ANY responses from these people.  If you're looking for a credit card processing company, DO NOT choose these individuals.  They are shady, at best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/commerce-payments-systems/hewlett-new-york-11557/commerce-payments-systems-terrible-customer-services-questionable-previously-undisclosed-704349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

BBB

AUTHOR: JustMe - (United States of America)

Question: Why do I find so many complaints about this company, yet the BBB doesn't have a rating on them? I think people need to complain there too! I am glad I checked all this out before I signed up. Had the application all filled out. Thank you!