Complaint Review: Communications Publishing... Stephen Young

• Reported By: La Crosse Wisconsin
  • Communications Publishing... Stephen Young
    996 Wall Street, Box 996
    New York, New York

Communications Publishing... Stephen Young I'm still waiting for my book, but nothing, and after looking online, I now know why!!! New York New York

*Author of original report: I finally received my booklet "America's Secret CAsh Giveaways" by Stephen Young & Commications Publishing, New York, NY

I received an ad in the mail for "Free money from Uncle Sam", from Communications Publishing and sent for the information on 10-24-07, and paid $23.90 with a personal check.

After a number of weeks, I went online to see if I could find out what the hold-up was. There in black and white, were the details of the ripoff I had fallen for.

Hopefully there will be some way to "fix" this situation, and you can bet I'll check online before sending for any other information!!!

Please get this company and make them follow through, with either what they said they were selling, or my money back.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm more than willing to listen.

Thank you Ripoff Report!!!

Lacrosselady
La Crosse, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/communications-publishing-stephen-young/new-york-new-york-10268/communications-publishing-stephen-young-im-still-waiting-for-my-book-but-nothing-and-292552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Lacrosselady - (U.S.A.)

On Jan. 17, 2008 I finally received the booklet I was promised and had paid for. I have yet to go through it, but I wanted to let others know this company and author finally came through.

I hope others that ordered this booklet, "America's Secret Cast Giveaways", get there's too.

Best of luck.