Complaint Review: Compumax

• Compumax
    1810-A Old Fort Parkway
    Murfreesboro, Tennessee
    United States of America

Compumax selling, maintaining, and repairing computers in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I purchase (2) VGA splitters based on the assistance over the phone from one of their representatives. They advised by purchasing this cable my laptop could use 2 monitors and expand my screen and usability.   Upon bring the cable home, the cable doesn't expand the desk top it simply duplicates it.  I sent my assistant down to the store to return the 2 cables, the person at the desk advised the manager is the only one to do exchanges.

Upon her arrival to the office, I called them back to gain more clarification.  A man who got on the line advised he was the manager and that they do refunds at all on open products.  I told him the item was not sealed in a package they were open when we received them.  He got very rude, and yelled through the phone at me that he spoken with me before which I had never spoken to him as I would have recognized his thick foreign accent.

He hung up on me and refused to return the item that his staff advised me to purchase which does not work. They refuse to answer the phone or issue any refund on these items...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/compumax/murfreesboro-tennessee-37129/compumax-selling-maintaining-and-repairing-computers-in-murfreesboro-tennessee-926544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content