Complaint Review: COMPUSA - TIGERDIRECT

• Reported By: VALRICO Florida
  • COMPUSA - TIGERDIRECT
    11211 CAUSEWAY BLVD.
    BRANDON, Florida

On April 30, 2008 I purchased at Compusa a product produced by Iolo Technologies named Drive Scrubber. The price was $29.95. On the package was a sticker rebate form for $10.00. I completed the rebate and sent the upc to RebateHq. In June after hearing nothing I contacted RebateHq and was advised that under tracking number 281997755 that my rebate was denied "invalid purchase location"

I contacted Iolo in Miami, Fl and was sent a card stating the same reason "invalid purchase location"

I sent the information requested to Nicolas Rueda at Tigerdirect.com dba CompUsa and have received no rebate or reply.

If CompUsa would rip me off for $10.00, I would warn anyone considering business with them to reconsider.

Russell
VALRICO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/compusa-tigerdirect/brandon-florida-33511/compusa-tigerdirect-failed-to-honor-rebate-brandon-florida-348170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

RECEIVED REBATE

AUTHOR: Russell - (U.S.A.)

On 7/14/08 ofter being denied by Iolo Technologies the $10 rebate I received a check for $10. from Iolo.

Resolution...

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

Sir, I have spoken to my superiors about the issue, and they were already aware of it. You will receive a check within 7-10 days. We apologize for the wait and thank you for your patience. If you have any other issues or questions, please contact me at Patrice.Altine@tigeridrect.com.

Sincerely,

Pat A.

Customer Service.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

Please send copies of any pertinent forms you have for you rebate (including your order number), and we will resubmit them internally. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pat A.