Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Computer Fraud companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 26-50 of 7,945 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 03 2017
SOFTWARE-UC.COM They charged me for something called SOFTCAM in my credit card without my authorization. Internet Author: Villa Nueva, Alabama Computer Fraud: SOFTWARE-UC.COM Internet

Oct 03 2017
ickycat.co.uk ickythecat on etsyDonna Sims UK Individual ICKEYTHE CAT haremoonhollow Donna Sims Dursley Gloucestershire UNITED KINGDOM Author: CORAOPOLIS, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: ickycat.co.uk Dursley Gloucestershire , Other

Oct 02 2017
Proactive Home Inspections Richard Raymond Internet Fraud Midlothian Texas Author: Rodalin, Nevada Computer Fraud: Proactive Home Inspections Midlothian, Texas

Sep 28 2017
Freedompop.com Bait and switch Nation wide Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Freedompop.com Internet

Sep 27 2017
Payza Alertpay Fraudulent activity not allowing me to withdraw money from my payza account to my bank account London Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Payza Internet

Sep 27 2017
Live Technologies Inc. My computer failed so they charged me $499 to fix it. They have now charged my credit card another $652.00 when I have nothing wrong. United States Not sure now Nationwide Author: Bundaberg, Alabama Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc. Internet

Sep 27 2017
Time Warner Cable/Spectrum I had an emergency healt situation and called Spetrum to get an extension on my acconts because my mother is elderly and can't be without a working phone.  New York New York Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: Time Warner Cable/Spectrum New York, New York

Sep 26 2017
AOL AOL Gold Performing the required upgrading to AOL Gold destroyed my AOL account Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Computer Fraud: AOL Internet

Sep 26 2017
Elly's World Ripoff Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Computer Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Sep 26 2017
Orange Electronics USA Computer Fraud North Carolina North Carolina Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Orange Electronics USA Internet

Sep 26 2017
matt williams not paying his bills, ripoff,fraud,liar Internet Author: hayward, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: matt williams Internet

Sep 25 2017
Corrine Behling Web hacked into my e-mail account Cedarburg Wisconsin Author: Cedarburg, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Corrine Behling Cedarburg, Wisconsin

38, Report #1402072

Sep 24 2017
Orange Electronics USA computer security alert; Harry Parker; claims to be from Microsoft; invades computer Internet Author: Canton, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Orange Electronics USA Internet

Sep 20 2017
Easykits.org. It was a company that could help y o u make money off of facebook. They say its so easy and only 100 people can get in on this program. So you needed to sign up fast. They said I would have a personal rep to show me what to do and help me get started. It did sound like a great deal. Then i put in my credit card onfo. They sent me back a password to get into the program. It came back as no user name in database. I tryed several times and it always came back that there is no username in there system. Internet Author: Onsted, Michigan Computer Fraud: Easykits.org Internet

Sep 19 2017
Josh Peterman joshpeterman10 Scamming Instagram Followers California Author: Rodalin, Nevada Computer Fraud: Josh Peterman California

Sep 18 2017
Rgo resumes Signed up for resumes for a couple of dollars and now I'm being charged $50 a month Calgary Alberta Author: Airdrie, Alberta Computer Fraud: Rgo resumes Other

Sep 18 2017
Quail Web Solutions scam Upper Darby Pennsylvania Author: Inwood, West Virginia Computer Fraud: Quail Web Solutions Internet