Conns Warranty is a Con!!, Do not buy here, go to a mom and pops Appliance store, you will be treated much better and their warranty will fix your appliance.
If you already have bought, I hope you have better luck then the 1000s who have not.
Yes, I am angry, but for a good reason. Conns Warranty Department (Jeremy) and corporate manager Steve Walker have lied to us on several occasions. Please, dont believe just me, go to these web sites, http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/conns-c414601.html
and this one http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Conns.aspx
and this one http://conn-s-reviews.measuredup.com/1991
or just type in Conns complaints, you will see the same complaint by 1000s about their warranty
5th time they have come out to fix washer. Breaks down 5 mins after service man leaves. Been trying to fix this for 4 months.
Do not think for one second that they care, there are 100s of the same complaints every day.
1. Takes 6 days for an appointment to look at your appliance. (not to fix just to look at it)
2. Takes 3 to 6 days to order parts, then 6 more days for an appointment.
3. Will send part to your home, you will call and tell them it there. They will set an appointment then cancel it due to part not in. Even if you tell them its there, you will be reschedule, 6 days.
4. Promise they will call you in 48hrs. They never do.
5. Call and cancel appointments on the hour they are to arrive. So you just lost a day of vacation time to be there so they can fix it.
6. Will lie to you about appointments, saying you never called and set one up.
7. Will lie to you about writing down your message on the computer log. They rewrote ours 3 times
8. Will tell you they have to cancel appointment due to death in family. Been told this 3 times
9. Will tell you sorry, I was on vacation when I got the order. They have more then one tech.
10. Will tell you thats not their job, to make sure washer works, we just install part and leave.
11. Last of all!!!!! do not accept A&E repair man. Our washer was broke, and they tore my Dryer apart, when I asked him what he was doing he said I am fixing your washer and laugh at me. Then I replied, thats the dryer.
If you still buy from Conns after you read this, then you did not do your homework. Your going to regret not following up on this.