Complaint Review: Consultant Group International

• Consultant Group International
    3419 Virginia Beach Blvd
    Vieginia Beach, Virginia

Consultant Group International rip-off! Nationwide USA

i wanted to open my own business so i heard about sba loan then i found this website about consultant that will help me file a loan package so i recieved a call from a guy telling me that he will help me they sent me a e.mail saying that they need $1,000.00 to start the process and it went on and on and on after email and email that everythin was going all right so they ask me for more money $2980.00

after six month filing email reports they told me that it was almos finished so they wanted $1500 more to finish so i waited for another six month so i got upset and i called and called them with no answer and they never call me back or email me anything.

i am tryin to know how to recover my $5480 that i took from my 401k that i cashed out when i got laid off from work. If someone knows how to deal with this kind of rip-off? i hope i can help somebody with this and i hope i can recover my $5480 someday.

Adolfo
bridgeport, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consultant-group-international/vieginia-beach-virginia-23452/consultant-group-international-rip-off-nationwide-usa-99574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content