Complaint Review: Consumer Refrigeration and Appliance

• Consumer Refrigeration and Appliance
    10665 Biscayne Blvd.
    Jacksonville, Florida
    USA

Consumer Refrigeration and Appliance Sent incompetent Technician to repair dryer. Jacksonville Florida

I called Consumer Refrigeration and Appliance to repair a Bosch washer and dryer. I called this company because they were referred to me as authorized Bosch repair men.The washer would not recycle and the dryer would not heat up.The machines worked when the employee left.

When I returned to town and tried to use them, they would not work. The company was called again and the repair man come out to review the problem.The machines worked when he left.

The first time I tried to use them , the washer worked but not the dryer.Called the company again to complain, They came out again and repairman could not get the dryer to heat. He called his manager, LT, to review the work. LT worked on the dryer and said he could not repair it. LT said I should get a new dryer and that the company would send a refund, as the machine could not be repaired.

Each time the company came out I was charged and I paid the bill. The repair work totaled $781.33. They sent a partial refund of $400.00. I felt I should get a refund of everything they charged $781.33 as they spent a total of three months and did not repair the machines, and caused much aggravation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-refrigeration-and-appliance/jacksonville-florida-32205/consumer-refrigeration-and-appliance-sent-incompetent-technician-to-repair-dryer-jackso-1101435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content