Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Continental Services
    8635 West Sahara
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Continental Services ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I have been waiting for this company to refund my $329.80 I sent in numberous letters asking this company to refund my money. I even went to my bank and did a stop payment on this issue but yet they still found a way to debit my account. I did a fraulent report with my bank and they denied it because they said I gave them my account there is nothing they can do.

Todays date is 10/27/2004 and still haven't received anything from this company. This company debited my account on 5/11/2004 it's been 5 months and something needs to be done. I call this company everyday all I get is an answering machine for the last 5(five) months. If everybody call everyday they will get tired and hopefully give back some money.

Tamika
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/continental-services/las-vegas-nevada-89117/continental-services-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-114959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content