Complaint Review: continental west mobile parks

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Reported By: AParsons — Arizona United States of America
  • continental west mobile parks
    3740 n romero road
    tucson, Arizona
    United States of America

continental west mobile parks Continental residents They get you to buy then forget you tucson, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I live here also

we bought a trailer through this park last summer.  when we went to move in the stove and fridge that were supposed to go with the trailer were gone or stolen and the park didn't even know it.  the door was not locked and no one had bothered to check it out between the time we agreed to buy it and actually moved in.  we loked at some other trailers that were abandoned.  there were still rotten food in the place.  they don't bother to check anything out or clean it out when people move on. they are now movinng in old junk trailers to fill spaces.  the big sandpit for volley ball in the park is now a big cat box.  kids from the school next door are always going over the fence in my neighbors yard and going through the park.  wish we never moved here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/continental-west-mobile-parks/tucson-arizona-85705/continental-west-mobile-parks-continental-residents-they-get-you-to-buy-then-forget-you-tu-1021616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I live here also

AUTHOR: Laurel - (USA)

The manager of this place is prejudice and lazy.. She sends other tenants that don't work here to my property to drop off write up notices while I'm not home. I own my mobile home, I do have a camera on my porch, and I do have video of another tenant sticking the note on my door.. I'm sure this should be considered confidential information and other tenants should not be allowed to know what tenants get written up for or be given permission by management to be on my property! If the manager can't walk her lazy butt to my house on her own then maybe she should think about another job, perhaps she isn't manager material. She also doesn't keep her place that she lives in on the property in good condition. Yet she writes up everyone else. Her place looks like crap, she has indoor furniture on her patio, weeds growing all over, and her shade screen is torn up... Hate when people abuse their power.