Complaint Review: Coves At Newport Apartments / The Bethany Group

• Reported By: Phoenix Arizona
  • Coves At Newport Apartments / The Bethany Group
    5205 W Thunderbird Rd
    Glendale, Arizona

Coves At Newport Apartments / The Bethany Group Crooks! Unethical! Not much better than slum-lords. Glendale Arizona

I lived at the Coves At Newport for one year (1/08 to 1/09). When I moved into this complex, It was lovely. The grounds were immaculate and it looked like a beautiful park. I noticed after about three months, and new owners, that the grounds were no longer being maintained. The sprinklers were all broken and there was no longer a landscaped service.

The trash containers were always overflowing and everyone just had to throw the trash and garbage around the containers.

After I decided that this was no longer the place that I wanted to live, I was told that the Corprate company (The Bethany Group), was behind in sending deposts to former renters. I then tried to call and the phone had been disconnected. I went by and spoke with the office staff and was told that there were issues and that the staff was being told no details. I was also advise that I might want to seek other means to obtain some justice.

This complex is also available to federal/state assisted housing renters, so maybe the government agencies will become involved to protect the renters who are still paying the rent and living in this complex.

Mjk
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coves-at-newport-apartments-the-bethany-group/glendale-arizona-85306/coves-at-newport-apartments-the-bethany-group-crooks-unethical-not-much-better-than-424186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content