Complaint Review: Cox Cable, Sprint Cellular

• Cox Cable, Sprint Cellular
    Multiple
    Orange County, California
    United States of America

Cox Cable, Sprint Cellular Unable to use Sprint BlackBerry with Cox Email Orange County, California

*UPDATE Employee: Re: Sprint/Blackberry Email Problems

After spending hours and hours on the phone with Sprint and Cox cable, I am still not able to use my Cox email with my Sprint Blackberry. Customer service at both companies has not done any follow up and apparently this is a problem unique to Cox Cable email. Buyers of Sprint BlackBerries who also use Cox Cable's email service beware. You will have to set up an alternate email account if you want to use all the BlackBerry services that you are paying for. When I asked the Cox Cable people for help, they said they do not support equipment not supplied by their network. Guess their slogan about being my friend in the digital age is just an empty promise. Sprint has thrown up their hands and given up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cox-cable-sprint-cellular/orange-county-california-/cox-cable-sprint-cellular-unable-to-use-sprint-blackberry-with-cox-email-orange-county-657433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Re: Sprint/Blackberry Email Problems

AUTHOR: Coxtech1 - (U.S.A.)

I apologize for any problems setting up your cox.net email address on the Blackberry.  For what its worth I have my Cox email setup on my Blackberry and working fine.  That being the case I'm sure there's a simple fix for the issue.  If you would like help getting this resolved please feel free to email me at hrd-hsi.newsgroups@cox.com for further assistance.

--CoxTech1