Complaint Review: CPI, Wellnet, U-Talk Unlimited

• Reported By: Sylmar California
  • CPI, Wellnet, U-Talk Unlimited
    P.O. Box 18434
    Las Vegas, Nevada

CPI, Wellnet, U-Talk Unlimited rip-off, scam artists, fraudulent telemarketers. Will take your money and will not pay back! Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted approximately 3 months ago with an offer to try out U-Talk services and Wellnet services for a trial period and the bait was $200 dollars free gas. The telemarketer was arrogant enough to say that these were new services and were therefore offering the gas incentive to create a buzz with consumers.

I fell for it and called them immediately when I realized their second rate services were worth nil. I cancelled but I had already been billed that same day. The amount is close to $300 dollars.

After reading others' reports I feel discouraged that I will get my money back. I want information as to what is needed to file a lawsuit and if it will even help. These people need to be stopped.

Enough is enough! I will contact these scam artists as often as possible and see if that helps. I will also file with the FBI and the Nevada Attorney General. Is there anything else I can do?
Good luck to us all.

Maria
Sylmar, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cpi-wellnet-u-talk-unlimited/las-vegas-nevada-89114/cpi-wellnet-u-talk-unlimited-rip-off-scam-artists-fraudulent-telemarketers-will-take-103427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content