Complaint Review: CPS Hunt County

• CPS Hunt County
    Greenville TX
    GREENVILLE, Texas
    United States of America

CPS Hunt County Money Hungry Baby Stealers! Heartless People Who Ruin Innocent Lives! GREENVILLE, Texas

*General Comment: Hunt county Corruption

*Consumer Suggestion: CPS

I am writing because I need help with CPS. I happen to know that they have a case open on almost every family in my neighborhood. When they came to my home, none of the accusations were proven, all of them were proven false. I was told on 01/04/2013 that I would be drug tested on 01/07/2013, and I was. I "failed" a mouth swab for Meth even though I know for a fact that I was not on drugs of any kind. I requested an immediate second test and was denied. I also requested a hair follicle and was denied. My family and friends can vouch for this! I went online and found several websites stating that cold medicine and my stomache medicine would show a false positive. I was told this was not true. They removed my children and placed them with my mother.

I am now living without electricity. I give all of my extra money to my mom for my kids. I am being made to jump through hoops and have very little time to myself and very little time to even work. I was tested again last week and failed for Amphetemines due to my dayquil and a monster energy drink that I was drinking. When my caseworker stated that it was ok because of my medicine and energy drink, I questioned the previous test. She asked me where I heard that and I told her from Natalie. Amanda Haynes called my probation officer and lied and said I failed a UA for meth. I really need help. I am on a fixed income, and I have very little money. I was looking for a job before all of this, but they come to my house twice a week and I have class after class that I have to take so that I cant do anything but CPS crap!!! Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. God Bless...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cps-hunt-county/greenville-texas-/cps-hunt-county-money-hungry-baby-stealers-heartless-people-who-ruin-innocent-lives-gre-1024577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Hunt county Corruption

AUTHOR: Mistylea - ()

These same Evil people took my kids and 11 months later adopted them out and changed there first names

#2 Consumer Suggestion

CPS

AUTHOR: jbk - ()

Monster and over the counter medications do NOT alter the results of mouth swabs.